Funderworld Limited places great importance on the safety of its visitors and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by Funderworld are complied with by all those on the site. We are only prepared to allow entry to the site to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Site Regulations set out below, displayed at the entrance to the Site, a copy of which is available upon request.
1 Any person who does not comply with these Regulations may be removed from the Site by either Funderworld Security Personnel or Police Officers. This is without prejudice to any claim that Funderworld may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside the Funderworld site, all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Security, Funderworld Staff or Police Officers.
2 Funderworld reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Site, ban from entry to the Site or remove from the Site any person who:-
2.1 Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in the opinion of Funderworld, is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors;
2.2 Has behaved in the Site in a manner, which, in the opinion of Funderworld, has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors
2.3 Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner, which may provoke a breach of the peace.
2.4 Does not follow the written or verbal safety instructions of each ride or attraction or behaves in a manner which may endanger the safety of the individual or other visitors on the ride/attraction (e.g. undoing belts, standing up or splashing).
3. All persons entering the Site must pay for admission and hold a valid wristband that must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Security. Any person attempting to gain admission to the Site or being found inside the Site without a valid wristband may be ejected from the Site.
4. No child or children under the age of 13 will be admitted to the Site unless they are accompanied by an adult who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
5. No dogs except guide dogs or other pets of any kind shall be allowed on the Site.
6. To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into the Site, visitors are admitted to Funderworld subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves to be searched. It is prohibited to bring into the Site any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article, which could cause injury or annoyance, is strictly prohibited.
7. Intoxicating liquor must not be taken into the Site and any persons found possessing alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission or escorted from the Site.
8. The climbing of or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, or buildings is strictly prohibited.
9. Only persons authorised by Funderworld are permitted to sell or offer for sale any items to visitors within the Site boundaries.
10. From time to time Funderworld or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in the Funderworld Site, which may feature visitors. By accepting these Regulations, you agree that Funderworld or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Funderworld or such authorised party (as the case may be).
11. The wearing of clothing, which in the opinion of Funderworld, is offensive to other visitors, is not permitted. Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times. Some attractions require flat shoes (i.e. not stilettos).
12. Funderworld shall not be liable for:- A) Any damage or loss of any property or items belonging to the guest or contracted staff on site. B) Personal injury to the guests or contracted staff (but only so far as such injury is not caused by Funderworlds’ negligence)
13. All rides are subject to availability.
14. Funderworld will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by visitors. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Site or attractions, close the Site or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Site, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment programme, due to capacity, force majeure or inclement weather to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require. Funderworld reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to close and/or alter any part of the facilities.
15. Funderworld reserves the right to alter or change the programme of rides and attractions if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so. Height and all other ride restrictions still apply
16. All rides and attractions, amusements and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator's instructions. Please take note of any warning signs that may be present on any individual rides or attractions
17. Funderworld accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however arising (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any ride undertaken and/or during evacuation from such a ride in the event of breakdown.
18. We recommend you remove all valuables, mobile phones, keys, loose change etc before going on any of the rides at Funderworld.
19. Online tickets can only be purchased 24 hours or more in advance in order for us to process the ticket before you arrive at Funderworld.
20. Tickets, wristbands and online bookings are non refundable. Funderworld reserves the right to consider refunds, treating each request on its own merits. We reserve the right to offer alternative tickets.
21. Tickets purchased for Funderworld are valid only for the session and day you have booked unless operational circumstances change due to maintenance, weather or other operational difficulties. We reserve the right to offer alternative tickets.
22. Wristbands, tickets and online bookings are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. Tickets or wristbands are not transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party. All persons entering the Site must have a valid wristband or ticket which must be retained during your visit.
23. Please note height restrictions apply on most rides and the wristbands are priced to reflect this.
24. Please note that tickets purchased on-line are discounted. For on the day rates please visit Funderworld.com and check before your visit.
25. Tickets purchased under any 3rd party promotions must be accompanied by the promotional literature, coupons, cut out notice or special tickets. Tickets presented under promotions not known to us are not valid and will be treated as fraudulent. Tickets purchased under any legitimate promotions cannot be combined with any other discount offered on this website or online.
26. The refunding of any ticket due to circumstances arising from any dispute for whatever reason cannot be made at the Funderworld ticket terminals. All refund requests have to be made in writing outlining your dispute and submitted to the Mellors Group office within 7 days from the purchase of your ticket. We reserve the right to offer other alternative days or times where operational variations have changed due to maintenance, weather or other operational difficulties.
27. The information contained on the Funderworld website and our booking system is believed to be correct. However, we are unable to accept responsibility for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend any part of it if such alterations are thought to be necessary. In particular, we reserve the right to change the prices without prior notice provided that such changes are notified to you before you book. The photographs reproduced on the website and online booking system are intended to give a general impression of the Funderworld Site and what you may expect from your stay. We will attempt to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are open for use by you during your stay. However, we reserve the right to alter the programme of rides and attractions if, at any time, it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
Every effort is made to provide rides,stalls,attractions and entertainment as per our scheduled list but this is subject to change and variations.
To apply for a free Personal Assistant ticket please provide one of the following: